08 November 2015

WestPac 17 Mar 89

17 Mar 89 Friday

160176, 2M4, 2.8, 360/450, Jabba

Flew with Jabba. Pohang, Blue Ridge. Greyhawk 113 crashed, 4 dead off Tok Sok Ri. Capt Larry Beason, IstLt Chris O'Connor, Cpl Vinet, LCpl Edwards. No explanation, just seemed to spin out of the sky at 300 feet and destroyed itself over a farmer's field. Maybe the mishap board will find something. I'll certainly miss my roommate Chris. He had a wide eyed view of the world, eager, motivated and a perpetual bachelor. Doesn't help too much to talk about it at this point. 117.

Greyhawk 102 flight deck ops.

3 comments:

Mike O'Connor said...

Shoot me a note, would enjoy corresponding.

Mike O'Connor

Mike O'Connor said...

Shoot me a note, would enjoy corresponding.

Mike O'Connor

Clark said...

Hola
Send me an email lewis dot kent at gmail